Unique taste that can only be created by smoking our bakkwa over a bamboo mesh.
Treasure Hunt Contest Terms & Conditions
‘Wing Heong Town Treasure Hunt’ Terms and Conditions
- The ‘Wing Heong Town Treasure Hunt’ terms (the “Contest”) and conditions (the “Terms”) is operated by Wing Heong Food Industries which is advertised via Wing Heong BBQ Meat website or through any other medium including Facebook or Instagram.
- There Terms shall be legally binding on you when you enter and or participate in any contests”
- By submitting entry to this Contest, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and you warrant that you have legal capacity to enter and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Unless otherwise specified, this contest is open to all Malaysian citizens, citizens obtaining permanent residence status and their immediate family only and entrants must be either resident in Malaysia or base overseas that is subject to Malaysia jurisdiction and be aged 18 or over, unless specifically stated otherwise.
- Contests are not open to any employees of Wing Heong BBQ Meat or any third parties who are connected to the Contest or, in each case, any members of their immediate families.
- Wing Heong BBQ Meat reserves the right to require proof that an entrant meets the eligibility requirements for the Treasure Hunt Campaign. Failure to provide proof of the eligibility requirements may result in disqualification from the Contest and the forfeit of any prizes awarded.
- If any specific Contest only permits one entry per person you agree that you will not submit multiple entries.
How to enter
- Participants need to purchase the Wing Heong Town Box to qualify for the contest.
- Participants must scan the QR code located in the Wing Heong Town Box to locate the contest landing page.
- Participants must fill in their details and answer in the landing page.
- Participants have to Tag & Hashtag us on social media channel with the Wing Heong Town Box #wingheongtown #wingheongbbqmeat
- The contest period is from 15th January 2021 – 26th February 2021
- Details of prizes for specific Contests will be announce online and, on the Wing, Heong Town Box.
- Wing Heong BBQ Meat cannot be held responsible and to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law accepts no liability for any prizes that are defective in any way or do not meet your expectations or requirements.
- All prizes are subjects to availability. Wing Heong BBQ Meat reserves the right to replace any prize with an alternative of equal or higher value (including a cash award or eCredits) at any time in its absolute discretion.
- Any failure on the part of the winner to meet the eligibility requirements set out in Terms may result in winner forfeiting their entitlement to a prize and you hereby acknowledge that in such circumstances, Wing Heong BBQ Meat shall be entitled to offer the prize to another entrant.
How winners are selected
- The exact method for selecting winners of our Contests may vary depending on the nature of the Contest. Unless we have stipulated a different mechanism for selecting the winner shall be manually selected by Wing Heong BBQ Meat themselves.
- Any decision by Wing Heong BBQ Meat in relation to how the winner to any Contest is selected shall be final.
Notification of winners
- Winners will be notified by email/phone call from Wing Heong BBQ Meat.
- If Wing Heong BBQ Meat cannot contact the winner or the winners does not complete any steps that may be required by Wing Heong BBQ Meat to accept the prize within a reasonable period, Wing Heong BBQ Meat reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
- The names of any Contest winners and the approximate area that such winners are resident may be announced either on-air or published on the Wing Heong BBQ Meat website or any other website or social media pages where a contest has been advertised. By submitting an entry to any Contest, you agree to the publication or broadcast of your name and where you are resident in this way.
- By submitting your entry and agreeing to these Terms your herby grant Wing Heong BBQ Meat is a perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable worldwide and royalty free license to use your entry, including any intellectual property rights that may subsist in your entry for the purposes of the administration and promotion of the relevant Contest.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you shall retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that may subsist in any Contest entries that you submit to us.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- all information included in any entry you submit to any Contest is either owned by you, or you have the permission of the owner such that our use of your entry in the Contest will not infringe the rights of any third party; and
- you agree to indemnify Wing Heong BBQ Meat against any third-party claims arising from the submission of your entry to any Contest (which means you will be responsible for any losses or damage that Wing Heong BBQ Meat suffers as a result of any such third-party claims).
- Wing Heong BBQ Meat makes no representation or warranties of any kind regrading the nature or quality of any prizes which are provided. All prizes are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and any conditions, warranties or other terms implied by statue or common law are herby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Wing Heong BBQ Meat accepts no responsibility or liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant because of entering any Contest or accepting any prize which shall be entirely at your own risk, if nothing in these Terms shall exclude Wing Heong BBQ Meat’s liability for:
- Death or personal injury caused by negligence.
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- Any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- If you breach these Terms, or if Wing Heong BBQ Meat considers in its reasonable discretion that you have acted in a wat that may bring Wing Heong BBQ Meat into disrepute or is otherwise inappropriate, Wing Heong BBQ Meat may disqualify you from any Contest and you will be ineligible to win any prizes awarded in connection with such Contest.
- Wing Heong BBQ Meat may in its absolute discretion cancel or amend any Contest without prior notice if is considers it necessary to do so, although Wing Heong BBQ Meat will use reasonable endeavors to avoid changing any Contest that has already started in a way that disadvantages any entrants who have already submitted their entries.
- Wing Heong BBQ Meat maty change these Terms at any time without prior notice.
- These Terms do not create or infer any rights that are enforceable by any person who is not party to them.
- If Wing Heong BBQ Meat decides not to exercise or enforce any rights that it has against you at a particular time, then this does not prevent Wing Heong BBQ Meat from later deciding to exercise or enforce that right.
- If any part of the Terms is found to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable by a court or regulator, then, where required, that part shall be deleted from Terms and the remaining parts of the Terms will continue to be enforceable.
- There Terms, including their subject matter and formation, are governed by Malaysian law. You agree that the courts of Malaysia will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms.