Unique taste that can only be created by smoking our bakkwa over a bamboo mesh.
- Wood ear fungus placed as the base in our stewing pot, then topped with fried pork belly and stewed until tender
- Serving: 3~4 person
- Cooking Instruction: After defrost, together with foil box steam for 15 minutes. (Yes, our food grade foil box are high temperature resistant and after boiled and cooked, food are proven safe for consumption)
- 3~4 人份
- Cooking Instruction Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1FQqcqu-0Y
- Traditional Chinese Hakka/Teow Chew Dishes
- Natural Ingredients only. No Colouring and No Preservatives.
- Food Grade Packaging. Food safety heavy metal testing approved.
- Perfect Home Cooked Meal. Our customers always come back for more! That’s just how great it is.
- Storing: In the freezer. Expiry date printed on each individual packet. IF really can’t finish, can store the remainder in an air-type container and store in the freezer. Recommended consume the remainder within 1 or 2 days because there’ s no preservative.