Unique taste that can only be created by smoking our bakkwa over a bamboo mesh.
- This is a traditional Hakka dish. The round yam abacus symbolizes reunion, wealth, and prosperity. These yam abacuses are soft, chewy, and full of yam aroma. You can serve this as a dish or even eat it as a snack。
- Serving: 3~4 person
- Cooking Instruction: Without deforesting, put pouch in boiling water and keep fire on for 15-20 minutes. (Yes, our food grade pouch are high temperature resistant and after boiled and cooked, food are proven safe for consumption)
- 3~4 人份
- 烹饪说明：无需解冻，等水沸腾后，连铝箔袋一起煮15~20分钟 （是的，我们的食用级铝箔袋经过测试，非常耐高温，被证实食物可以安全食用）
- Cooking Instruction Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1FQqcqu-0Y
- Traditional Chinese Hakka/Teow Chew Dishes
- Natural Ingredients only. No Colouring and No Preservatives.
- Food Grade Packaging. Food safety heavy metal testing approved.
- Perfect Home Cooked Meal. Our customers always come back for more!
- Storing: In the freezer. Expiry date printed on each individual packet. IF really can’t finish, can store the remainder in an air-type container and store in the freezer. Recommended consume the remainder within 1 or 2 days because there’ s no preservative.